Use SEO To Tap Into A Flow of Hudson Valley Customers Looking for YOU
Our Hudson Valley Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services make your company reach more prospects and profit from the amazing visibility potential of the internet. SEO is an important factor that influences how well your website generates revenue for your company from increased exposure.
What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Does For You
In short, it brings you more prospective customers, unloading them right at your front door. SEO is the process of helping you rank better in search engines which in turns drives more and more people to visit your site.
Understanding Search Engines
Did you know that over 80% of clicks to a website are through an organic search engine result (the listings on the left hand side of your Google search, as shown in the image to the right.) Ranking amongst the top listing for any search term on a search engine like Google is like an art.
It takes an experienced Hudson Valley SEO consulant to craft the method for ranking any given site. We have the local experience that helps us gauge our SEO efforts more efficiently.
The techniques that work best for your site will have to do with the search terms your business should be listed for (By the way, people aren’t always typing what you think they do to find your websites like yours!).
Depending on the competition and volume of searches for your best terms your website’s Hudson Valley SEO strategy will vary.
Our SEO Process In a Nutshell.
- Most importantly, we get to know you and your business. We start with either a phone or in-person search engine optimization consultation, if you’re local to the Newburgh / Hudson Valley, NY area.
- Then, we establish your “keywords”. We do this by researching to determine which search phrases people are using to find businesses like yours. These keywords will become the base for our efforts.
- Analyze your current web presence. If you already have a web presence, that you are trying to rank in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) then we must investigate the elements of your site. Checking title tags, meta tags, links, content, and much more.
- Create an SEO Blueprint. Using all the information we have gathered thus far, an SEO Blueprint is created to determine what plan of action is to be taken. We determine what needs to be improved, and develop a strategy for shoving your business to the top, above your competitors.
- Implement the carefully crafted plan. And within a few weeks or couple months your business website shows up on the front page of Google for the search phrases that fit you and will deliver the best traffic to your site.